Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

DAY 1 IN TOKYO

HI guys this is my first day in Tokyo. It'a a beautiful city different from all the others I've been to.  I've been shopping all day and now I'm exhausted. Here in Tokyo the weather is so hot and humid so I've been wearing a simple white tank, some Levis high wasted jeans and trust me guys this nikes are so comfortable that I weared them all day.
Hope you guys like it and if you wanna know more follow me!

Ciao ragazzi questo è il mio pirmo giorno a Tokyo. E' una città stupenda molto diversa da quelle che ho visto. Ho fatto shopping tutto il giorno ed adesso sono stanchissima. qui a Tokyo il clima è caldo e umido così ho deciso di indossare una semplice maglietta bianca di pizzo, degli shorts a vita alta di Levis e giuro che queste nike sono comodissime.
Spero vi piaccia se ne volete sapere di più seguitemi!
























No comments:

Post a Comment