Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

MuSe





Hi guys, yesturday I did a cultural day with my best friend. We went in this Science museum in Trent, Italy and it has been such a good day. If you live in Italy or you come and visit it you have to go there. I will leave the link of the museum below.
Here I'm wearing a very casual look: a hoodie of alternative, shorts from Free People, my T-shirt from Zadig & Voltaire and finally my shoes and my bag from Merci.
Hope you guys like it.

Ciao ragazzi, ieri ho fatto una giornata culturale con la mia migliore amica. Siamo andate al musao della scienza a Trento, ed è stata una giornata fantastica. se vivete in Italia oppure se venite per un viaggio dovete assolutamente andare. Lascierò il link della pagina del museo qui sotto.
Sto indossando un look molto casual: felpa-alternative, shorts-Free People, T-shirt-Zadig&Voltaire e borsa+scarpe-Merci.
Spero vi piaccia.

MuSe-http://www.muse.it/Pages/default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment