Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

SERENDIPITY


Hi guys sorry if i haven't been writing for such a long time but my wi-fi wasn't working.
So this are my recent outfits form Formentera hope you like them.
In this picture i'm wearing a supa cute dress for the beach in two different colours: blue and white, from my favourite brand, Merci.
From now on I will write every day, so if you want to know more follow me and asak me questions.

Ciao ragazzi, scusatre se non ho scritto per cosi tanto tempo ma avevo dei problemi con il wi-fi.
Queste sono i miei outfit più recenti di Formentera spero vi piacciano.
Allora in questa foto sto indossando un vestito super carino in due diversi colori: blue e bianco, dalla mia ditta preferita, Merci.
D'ora in poiscriverò ogni giorno, quindi se ne volete sapere di più seguitemi e fatemi delle domande.

No comments:

Post a Comment